Broads Tourism, working in partnership with the Broads Authority, provides a strong unified voice for Broads tourism-related businesses, and other stakeholders with an interest in tourism activity.
Broads Tourism main aims are,
- Promote the Broads National Park as a recreational, leisure and holiday destination
- Develop, deliver and regularly review actions within the Tourism Strategy and Action Plan and provide guidance and assistance with applications for relevant grant funding.
- Enable the sustainable economic development of the tourism sector and its communities through an improved quality of promotion, service and information.
- Create and deliver various marketing initiatives underpinned by market research.
- Develop a feeling of an agreed purpose and shared endeavour from all stakeholders and their communities.